Today you'll find me over on Savvy Scoop gabbing all about Portobello. My first glance at Portobello came about when one of my clients brought in a headpiece to top off her Valentine Day wedding dress. Since then I've been swooning over their newest head chic that you can see for yourself right here . .
Popular Posts
-
source If you've wondered why all of a sudden there's a trend towards shoes in hues, think about it. First of all, brides are break...
-
{ paper magnolias --gorgeous!} budget is always going to be the one element in planning a wedding no one really wants to deal with, but let...
-
I’m not only super excited to invite you to this event, but also a bit nostalgic. It’s Ella Blu ’s 5 year anniversary party. Five years ago...
-
Once you make it down the aisle and stand alongside your groom, all your guests will be looking at you from the back, anywhere from fifteen...
-
I’m bringing you afun, bright and inspirational wedding trend to start your week with a smile. Somepeople think that couples have to pick on...
-
Very impression girl with prefect wedding dress - gown
-
Claudette Colbert in Hollywood designer Robert Kalloch's creation for, It Happened One Night (1934)/ Photo courtesy of Movie Diva Clau...
-
Have I got a a heap of eye candy for you today! Knowing how much you love gala and all that goes with it, I'll get right down to the sw...
-
Elegant Wedding Dress goen with square scoop neckline
-
Bet you had no idea there were so many shades of white till you started looking for a wedding gown. How a cloth reflects or absorbs light ha...

