I'm always on the hunt for off-the-charts bridesmaids dresses. Or ideas to create them. One of the biggest complaints my clients have is all the BM dresses out there look alike and who's going to wear a pastel blue taffeta dress anywhere after the wedding? Common kvetch. So when I find images as gorg as these girls sitting there having ice cream I have to run it by y'all. Aren't these maids pinup cute in their cotton dresses? Yes, cotton dresses--perfect for summer and destination weddings. Dresses by the way that actually can be worn out somewhere afterwards. Unfortunately, after a night of hunting down where to buy, I came up with nothing. Just a lot of other happy Tumblers who agree this picture is swell. So I did the next best thing and found you the look. Try these Etsy sites. They do customize and have dresses in their shops so similar to these I couldn't believe it . . .
BECOMING TO A BRIDESMAID
I'm always on the hunt for off-the-charts bridesmaids dresses. Or ideas to create them. One of the biggest complaints my clients have is all the BM dresses out there look alike and who's going to wear a pastel blue taffeta dress anywhere after the wedding? Common kvetch. So when I find images as gorg as these girls sitting there having ice cream I have to run it by y'all. Aren't these maids pinup cute in their cotton dresses? Yes, cotton dresses--perfect for summer and destination weddings. Dresses by the way that actually can be worn out somewhere afterwards. Unfortunately, after a night of hunting down where to buy, I came up with nothing. Just a lot of other happy Tumblers who agree this picture is swell. So I did the next best thing and found you the look. Try these Etsy sites. They do customize and have dresses in their shops so similar to these I couldn't believe it . . .
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(566)
-
▼
August
(49)
- {Bridal Fashion} : Martina Liana
- ODE TO THE TEA GOWN
- Dress of The Week
- THE FALL WEDDING
- Metallic Cakes
- {Real Weddings} : Kara + Will by Kristen Swanson
- PLUMED
- Cupcake Love
- REMEMBERING THE GREAT PRAIRIE REVIVAL OF THE 1980S
- {Bridal Fashion} : Marchesa Resort 2012 Collection
- RECREATING DIOR
- Dress of the Week
- HEADPIECE, VEIL (OR BOTH)?
- {Wedding Trends} : The Return of Sequins
- STALKING THE LOOK BOOKS: LE SPOSE DI GIO
- A Lovely Brunch - Wedding Reception, Day After, Re...
- TODAY YOU'LL FIND ME . . .
- Samantha + Salo by Danny Cuevas - Day After Photos...
- BECOMING TO A BRIDESMAID
- {Wedding Trends} : Cascading Flowers
- BIRDCAGES AND FLY AWAYS . . .
- Dress of the Week
- Zuhair Murad Couture Fall/Winter 2010-2011
- CITY CHIC
- Pretty Summer Blooms
- BRAVO ELIE SAAB
- {Fabulous Friday}
- {Bridal Fashion} : Mullet Wedding Dresses - Party ...
- TODAY YOU'LL FIND ME . . .
- {Wedding Trends} : Baby's Breath
- OUT OF THE WOODS
- {Real Wedding} : Ade + Rob by Daniel Dalstra Photo...
- GLORIOUS HEAD CHIC
- Matching Flower Girl Dresses to Bridal Gowns
- Dress of the Week
- AWESOME SHOOTERS SERIES
- Cocktail Popsicles for Weddings
- DROP ME A VEIL
- {E-Session} : Christie + Chad by Ideology Photogra...
- TODAY YOU'LL FIND ME . . .
- {E-Session} : Christie + Chad by Ideology Photography
- HEADS UP ON HEAD CHIC
- {Real Wedding} : Bianca + Omar by Stephane Lemaire
- EXPOSED
- Dress of the Week
- Carnations, the New Sensation!
- UP AND COMING
- Lace Back Wedding Dresses
- ZARA AND MIKE WED
-
▼
August
(49)
Popular Posts
-
sooo great! check these "we're moving" annoucements from shredlines on etsy . i'm not moving anytime soon, but this sur...
-
What You Should Look For in Wedding Shoes Just like your main day, you'll want your wedding shoes to be absolutely flawless. Here are so...
-
I'm always on the prowl for the classic gown my mother could have worn and grand niece can wear today like a brand new creation. Lanvin...
-
Tiara satin, French tulle & lace, cathedral train, couture bodice shaper, detachable halter strap & spaghetti straps included. size ...
-
Manuel Mota What constitutes a long veil? I’d start at the ‘finger tip’ length and work all the way down to the twenty-five foot cathedral....
-
Love that bejeweled vintage look? Every bride deserves to look this gorgeous on her wedding day. Check out these beautiful offerings from EM...
-
source Which one of these lovely brides becomes America's next First Lady ? It's your choice . . . VOTE ! source
-
Manuel Mota Wouldn't you agree since Chelsea's wedding last July there's more of a focus on long veils? So what constitutes a...
-
Enchanting net saree is beautifully designed in peach colour with brocade patch border and scattered sequins, kasab, beads and resham work a...
-
Congratulations! You are already engaged and facing the exciting process of planning your wedding day. No matter if it’s a surprise proposal...
