Last year we dedicated an entire issue of Belle to those weddings inspired by one of the most astonishing movies, Marie Antoinette. We had the honor to have the gorgeous Kelsey Moore Miss Texas USA 2010 dress up as my version of a Marie Antoinette Bride on the cover. The following collection of images instantly put me in the mood for more Marie Antoinette…I could never get tired of Sophia Cappola’s movie, it takes me back to my stay in France. When I watch it I can still feel the cold when walking through and around Versailles. That day I lost my jacket on the train, but I definitely enjoyed my visit to Marie Antoinette’s Palace. How breath taking are the pieces of jewelry in these pictures? I know you already love these images as much as I do. I hope they bring some inspiration to your day! Edited by Jacqueline Garcia
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(677)
-
▼
January
(65)
- GOOD-BYE WINTER
- PEACHES N' CREAM
- It's all about Apples
- Gown Friday!
- ALL A FLUTTER
- {Vendor Spotlight}: Estela Abelleyra
- Sassy Site Award
- COMING UP SHORT
- Announcing the Launch of David Quintanilla Haus of...
- silhouette papercuts
- PARASOL CHIC
- I heart Long Tables
- Dress of the Week
- BHG inspiration!
- CUSTOM DESIGNED PART II: DESIGNER OR DRESSMAKER?
- REDESIGNED!
- BOUQUETS AND YOUR DRESS
- Gown Friday!
- CUSTOM DESIGNED: PART I
- Something Blue
- ACCESS: Hot Picks for Spring Accessories
- Dress of the Week
- show-stopper
- PHOTOGRAPHY SPOTLIGHT: ELIZABETH LUNA
- Pingg & Martha Stewart Weddings!
- Bridal Expo Photo Contest
- SANS THE VEIL
- Forget Me Not
- SHEATH CHIC
- INSPIRATION POINT
- VINTAGE GOLD AND IVORY INSPIRATION
- Groom's Fashion :: Converse
- LEAVING THE COTTAGE
- Color Inspiration: graceful grey
- NEW TWISTS ON RINGING IN THE OLD
- Pretty Bouquets
- Color Inspiration: color splash
- MY MODEL BRIDE'S WEDDING: NATALIE AND DAVE TIE THE...
- DRESS OF THE WEEK
- Color Inspiration: chic cobalt
- UPCYCLED
- On the mood for more {Marie Antoinette}
- Inspiration Board::Aqua & Brown
- Color Inspiration: blushing bride
- ALENCON
- SPRING'S EVE: CELEBRATING BOHO
- THE WEDDING DRESS
- Gown Friday!
- ROYAL BRIDES AND THEIR GOWNS: Fabiola of Aragon
- Pretty Floral
- STALKING THE LOOK BOOKS: ARISA FUKUMOTO
- The New Issue of Belle The Magazine
- Photo Booth: Katie Anderson Photography
- VOGUEING IT UP WITH WITH HATS
- White Winter Wonderland Bridal And QuinceaƱera Sho...
- DRESS OF THE WEEK
- Oregon Bride Magazine
- SOMEWHERE IN TIME
- Cowboy Love by Stephane Lemaire
- Being Thankful
- Style Resolution
- COUTURE REPORT: RISING NECKLINES
- THE CUTTING EDGE BRIDESMAID
- OPEN AND CLOSED
- DESIGNER SPOTLIGHT: NATASHA JANE
-
▼
January
(65)
Popular Posts
-
source If you've wondered why all of a sudden there's a trend towards shoes in hues, think about it. First of all, brides are break...
-
{ paper magnolias --gorgeous!} budget is always going to be the one element in planning a wedding no one really wants to deal with, but let...
-
Very impression girl with prefect wedding dress - gown
-
Once you make it down the aisle and stand alongside your groom, all your guests will be looking at you from the back, anywhere from fifteen...
-
I’m bringing you afun, bright and inspirational wedding trend to start your week with a smile. Somepeople think that couples have to pick on...
-
I’m not only super excited to invite you to this event, but also a bit nostalgic. It’s Ella Blu ’s 5 year anniversary party. Five years ago...
-
Claudette Colbert in Hollywood designer Robert Kalloch's creation for, It Happened One Night (1934)/ Photo courtesy of Movie Diva Clau...
-
Have I got a a heap of eye candy for you today! Knowing how much you love gala and all that goes with it, I'll get right down to the sw...
-
Elegant Wedding Dress goen with square scoop neckline
-
good morning! i am doing research for a new facility i'm working with that offers two extremely large rooms with 25 foot ceilings for th...














